Sunday, November 4

heyys! Today was quite enriching. In the morning, her family brought me to the zoo, when I was supposed to be in church in Singapore. Sad ley, I miss ELIZA&YANGLIN! AND NOT FORGETTING MY LOVELY COUSINS! LOVE ALL OF YOU, MAN! I took a lot of photos there. All the animals lah. I took a few cool pictures of the animals. I'm so in love in that white fox lah. It's damn cute and shuai in that photo. When I go back to Singapore, then I'll show you all kay! I also bought a kawaii panda wearing a cheena traditional shirt. Damn cute too! We walked from 9am until 12noon. It was a lil bit tiring for me. Cos' their zoo is damn big luhs. Bigger than ours like damn lots lor. Then we took her father's car to yiheyuan (the summer palace). It is quite famous in Beijing. Almost all the tourists go there to look at the olden days china palace where the dowager stays. Quite cool too. It was quite cooling there. My buddy helped me took a few shots with me inside. lol. She was already very tired by that time. She was damn restless luhs. After that we took her father's car again. We decided to go home to eat lunch, though it was already going to 3pm. It was quite late already. I had baos and instant noodles cooked with eggs and it tasted a bit spicy. It was quite nice and filling. Her parents let me rest for a while before going out to shop again. By that time, it was already 4.30pm. It was gettng dark. Here, the days are short and the nights are long. lol. My buddy didn't go out with us as she claimed that she was darn tired but we all know that she wanted to play the comp, chat with her online friends, whatever de. LOL. So I went out with her parents only. We went to Carrefour. I didn't know that they were talking about that as they asked me in chinese so I didn't know. Sorry lah, Iseriously didn't know so I said no. lol. After that when we reached there, it was quite big and I told them what I wanted to buy. My Mom wants me to buy long john from here as they sell at cheap prices. Good bargain. Then after that, I bought like 6 sets?Cos' I need to wear them here. I can't possibly wear only 1 set for 11 days right? Iwould stick like hell man. haha. After that, Ithought that mummy was thinking of buying shoes to wear to thailand so I bought one for her too. Haha. She doesn't know that yet. She's in for a surprise. lol. As for my daddy, Ibought 2 sets of long johns. Then I also bought food for everyone! I don't know how much is enough lor. So I bought how much I had but in the end, it was not enough. So I borrowed money from her dad. Total was quite ex. But in Singapore, it was still quite okay for everything. I spent a lot for the first few days. But then after that, I don't need to worry so much liao and don't need to buy so many things. Only need to buy small gifts. Got to go already. Byes.

No comments: